Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little Paper Flowers

I'm into paper-flowers-making mode these past few weeks, and last night I came up with these tiny (1" - 1.5") flowers that can be perfect for scrapbooking or card-making.



They are made from designer paper with inked petals (red ink). I used white mulberry paper flowers for the centers and added green leaves.

You can find more paper flowers in my Etsy shop. And I've also made a few butterflies, so I'll try to make a post about them over the weekend.

- M

2 comments:

  1. Hi - thank you for popping by my blog and leaving the lovely comment on my recent project...

    I popped by your blog last night to see who Nela had passed a blogger award to I gave her yesterday and found that one of them was you.

    I love your stuff and had a brief look round - i'll have a better look later.

    Thanks

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete