Monday, February 1, 2010

Owls

I was messing with some scraps of papers left over from past projects, and these 2 owls came out as the result.



The owls were drawn by hand (the idea came from one of my stamps), and pieced together from different paper scraps that were also cut and inked by hand.

They are quite large (as big as my hand - maybe slightly bigger), and I just have to figure out what to do with them. Create a card with them, or use them for scrapbooking...? Any ideas?

Let me know.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. oooo!!! these would make fantastic wall art! frame them and sell them as nursery decor, you could do an initial on the belly of the Owl. Or you could use them as a cover for a special book or journal. Very clever Marija!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are great ideas, Liz!!
    Thanks!!!

    I think I'll make them into wall art, and post the pics once they're ready :)

    - Marija

    ReplyDelete
  3. they'd look great on furniture too.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete