Thursday, October 29, 2009

Dancing Shoes



My wedding day seemed pretty long and I was on my feet most of the time. Even though these beauties don't look that comfortable, I loved wearing them for my first dance as a married woman.

I also wore 3-4 different pairs of shoes that day, so my feet didn't really suffer from all that standing, walking, dancing... Under my long bridal gown, who could tell if my shoes were pink, red, white or any other color? All I can say is - they were all pretty dear to me: my pink shoes and gold sandals reminded me of the pre-wedding party at my parents' house, my white platforms of all the times my husband and I have enjoyed walking around Boston this summer, ...

Most of all, I love these white shoes , for they took me on a fabulous journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment