Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Pastel PINK Bouquet for a Book Themed Wedding


As you may have noticed, I am getting more and more into book-paper flowers lately.

They just provide that nice simple look, the base of the bouquet, which can then be perked up with a touch of color or form from other flowers.

In this case, I wanted a pastel bouquet, so pale PINK magnolia-style flowers play a big role, as do pale YELLOW flowers, roses in the palest BLUE and tiny paper flowers in different pastel colors.

I was toying with the idea of wrapping the bouquet in a dashing mustard satin ribbon or a more traditional ivory satin, but I am leaving that option open for now. The bride that purchases this bouquet will decide which color ribbon to go with.

The bouquet (sans the knit vase) can currently be found in my Etsy shop.

Pastel PINK, BOOK ROSE Paper Bouquet - Book Themed Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment