Friday, January 27, 2012

Wedding Bouquets in YELLOW, COBALT BLUE and BOOK PAPER

A book loving bride recently contacted me about creating her wedding flowers and besides sharing her vision of a book-themed wedding (with simple yet stunning table centerpieces of her and the groom's favorite hardcover novels stacked under unassuming Mason jars filled with water and floating candles), she asked me if I could make her bridal bouquet in YELLOWS, BLUES and BOOK PAGES touched with turquoise blue ink..

How magically romantic is that!

I personally love this sunny palette so it was a great pleasure to create her flowers.

Seen below are the Bridal Bouquet, the Maid of Honor Bouquet and the Junior Bridesmaid Bouquet.

I'm also making a pomander for the flower girl, the groomsmen boutonnieres and corsages for the mothers.

Bridal Bouquet

Maid of Honor Bouquet

Junior Bridesmaid Bouquet

1 comment: