Thursday, January 27, 2011

Green LED Paper Flowers - Wedding Centerpieces


Some time ago I made a paper flower that glows in the dark with the light of 10 LED lights. I still keep it in my home - nothing better than some blue light on a winter night - makes everything more wintery :)

This time, I made 10 paper flowers with 20 LEDs in several shades of green - not just because I like to dabble in green, but because there's a creative March wedding in the works - a great event I'm happy to be a part of.

Anyways, these paper flowers, along with my favorite wall flowers will be the star decorations at the reception. They look pretty as they are, but especially enchanting when lit up.



I'm sending these babies to my friend Belinda, and come March, I'll post a few photos from the wedding, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment