Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pretty Cards - ReCycled, ReUsed



I've been browsing though my holiday spam mail these days, and since some of the catalogs I've received had cute images on them, I've decided to re-use some of them, and create interesting holiday cards for my family and friends.

For example, the blue-red-white card above was made from blue colored card stock and some Netflix flyers I got in the mail. I thought the little ornaments on them looked too fun to throw out, so instead, I cut them out and made 2 cards (see the yellow card next to the blue one).



I made the other cards using cutouts from a Paper-Source catalog. I added touches of glitter-glue and glitter gel pens do add some sparkle, a few snowflakes, butterflies (left over from my wedding), lots of little pearly and jeweled accents, and voila ~ one-of-a-kind holiday cards!



They're green and unique, and they're going to the special people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment