Friday, December 18, 2009

Quilled Snowlakes



One of my friends, Marija Pavlovska, is a fellow crafter who also likes to work with paper. She's amazing when it comes to quilling paper and creating snowflake cards, abstract art gift boxes and other amazing things.

Her Etsy shop is coming soon, so stay tuned.

For now, you can take a peek at her work here.

Enjoy!!





I just love the 3D quality of these. Pretty lovely, isn't it?

And these adorable handmade gift boxes are perfect for holding little treasures.





To see other quilled snowflakes, checkout my previous blog post here.

3 comments:

  1. I love what you can do with paper. So inspiring. I just posted a story about a very talented lady who set a goal for herself to only buy recycled or handmade for house and clothes for one year. AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. wpw/ these are amazing. such great colors.

    ReplyDelete